Information Collection and Use Show
- Our primary goal in collecting personal is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our Site and to deliver better services, products, and more relevant contents to our customers, prospective customers, and visitors. We may collect personal information by any of the following methods.
- Anonymous Site Visitor: If you visit our Site we may record information related to your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit. This information is collected in the background while you move around our Site.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Site Member: If you choose to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the personal data collected during the registration process.
- Promotions: We may collect information to aid in any promotions or prizes offered by our Site.
- Game Software: If you install or use any of the game software offered by our Site, we collect and aggregate a variety of data to monitor system and simulation performance, and to verify your unique identity. This may include specific and general information about your computer hardware and Internet connection, which are stored together but are not personally identifiable. This is in addition to the personal data and other personal information collected during the registration process.
- Payment Transaction: If any payment transaction occurs on our Site, we collect information about such transaction, including credit card numbers or other billing information.
Special Circumstances Show
- Service Beta User: If you volunteer to serve as a beta user for pre-commercial content, we may track bug reports and potentially individual system performance in an effort to rigorously test pre-deployed technology.
- Former Customer: If you cease being a registered user with our Site, we will keep a copy of your registration file in our database for use in the event you wish to rejoin our service.
Information Collected Through Technology Show
- We collect information through technology to make our sites more interesting and useful to you.
- Like most Internet services, we may also use log files on the server side. The data held in log files includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, e-mail application, Internet service provider, referring/exit Web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics). NGames may use server log data to analyze trends, administer the services offered through the Site. IP addresses are not tied to any personally identifiable information.
- In addition, the software enabling the Site may have associated log and temporary files that are stored on NGames's servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Site. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups. The foregoing information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
- When any game is updated or "patched," our patch routine may check your computer to see that you have the most recent version of game-specific files.
Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information Show
- You may choose to disclose personal information in our online community features, blogs, in-game chats or other public forums, directly to other users while using the Site service. Please be aware that such information is public information and you should not expect privacy or confidentiality under these circumstances. NGames shall not be liable in any way for such disclosure of personal information.
Use of Personal Data Show
- We use e-mail addresses to fulfill requests for services. For example, mailing addresses are used for the delivery of prizes. Occasionally, we share your personal information (e.g., e-mail address) with a third party sponsor, co-sponsor, or other reputable third party that provides products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We may occasionally employ other companies to perform services necessary for our internal operations, such as companies that personalize our web pages, process credit card transactions, analyze customers' interaction with our Site, and process consumer surveys.
Required Disclosures Show
Age Requirement Show
- The Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). We request that any child under the age of 13 who wishes to use the Site obtain the permission of his/her parent or guardian.