- 1. Is PayPal secure?
Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don't have to worry about paying people you don't know.
- 2. What is Echeck? Why don't i get realtime buying capability by Echeck?
Echeck is a form of paypal payment. It occurs when the paypal owner only links a bank account to the paypal account. When a payment is made, the fund needs to be transferred from the bank account to the paypal account, and the payment is usually not cleared immediately. In order to avoid the delay of getting your points, you can either link a credit card account to the paypal account, or transfer some cash from your bank account into the paypal account, before you make a paypal payment.
- If you use echeck in paypal, you will never get real-time buying capability, since your echeck is uncleared and will take a few days to clear. In this case, you will always need to file your purchase at the Paypal/Credit Card Purchase Page.
- Other Questions about Paypal
- 1. If you are under age 18 and are using your parents' credit card or Google Checkout account to purchase point cards, please make sure you get permission from them for every single purchase you make. Failure to do so may result in the freezing of your IGG Passport ID and game account.
- 2. If you pay by Google Checkout or credit card, make sure to have it approved by the card owner first. The refundment caused by lacking of approval will result in the freezing of your IGG Passport ID and game account, and you will be responsible for the legal obligation.
- If you have confronted with any problem, please use our Live Support to contact with our Online Service!
- ClickandBuyMade easy with ClickandBuy, you can use credit cards along with other online and offline payment options in 26 countries. This includes 21 different currencies and 43 different payment methods.
- The service fees (6.5% on average) will be charged to cover the additional processing costs from ClickandBuy.
- If you have any questions or special requests, please email us at IGG Service. Please include in the email the issue and the name of the corresponding game.
- Click here for a listing of all available local payment methods.
- International payment methods
Click and Buy offers a wide range of country-specific payment methods. You can choose your favorite billing method:
- 1. International and national Debit
2. Credit cards
3. Direct debit
5. Bank transfer
6. Online money transfer
- For all of these payment methods no separate contracts with banks or credit card companies are required.
- Other Questions about Click&Buy
3.Pay By Cash
- With PayByCash®, you can pay for goods or services without a credit card. We gain the ability to easily accept an unprecedented breadth of payment types. Customers can use more than fifty-five comfortable and convenient, online and offline payment options. Simple instructions and responsive customer care ensure customers have no problem remitting their payments.
- Details of Payment Remittance Time Delay
- You can track your order status here after your purchase.
- The additional service fees will be charged to cover the additional processing costs for PayByCash
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
It's advised to Contacting PBC Customer Service inquiries you might have.
- Rixty Got Cash? Got Coins? then Rixty is for you! Rixty is a new way to use your cash and coins for online spending. Don't have a credit card or bank account? With Rixty, you don't need one!
- Rixty consists of an online account that is funded with Rixty Prepaid Cards and eCertificates available at retail locations across the United States.
- Rixty is easy:
1.Find a Rixty Location & Purchase - Learn More
2. Redeem a RixtyCode to Add Money to your Account -Learn More
3. Spend at an online game/website OR in the Rixty Item Store - Learn More Click to Find a Location Near You!
- Q: Where can I buy a Rixty Prepaid Card or Rixty eCert?
A: The Rixty Prepaid Card is available at convenience stores across the country. You can get a Rixty eCert at a Coinstar machine. Coinstar machines are usually found at your local grocery store. You can search for the store closest to you HERE
- Q: I'm having a problem with a eCertificate (printed receipt) or a Coinstar machine. Who should I contact?
A: Please contact Coinstar customer service at email@example.com or 800-928-CASH. Coinstar customer service is responsible for all service questions related to the use of their machines and eCertificates, so please contact them directly for help with your problem.
- Q: Do I need an account to use Rixty?
A: Yes, but Rixty account creation is easy! Just supply your username, password, email address, birthday, gender and zipcode, and your account is up and running! Once you have put value in your Rixty account, it’s easy to spend just by entering your username and password.
- Q: What is a Rixty eCertificate?
A: When you exchange your coins at a Coinstar machine for FREE, you will receive a printed eCertificate containing a unique RixtyCode(PIN). The Rixty eCertificate is like cash� so don’t lose it! You should immediately redeem the RixtyCode on the eCertificate into your online Rixty account.
- Q: What is a RixtyCode?
A: A RixtyCode is a unique 16 digit number that represents your coin deposit or prepaid card purchase value. Anyone who has this code can use it, so keep track of it carefully and never share it with anyone.
- Q: What does it mean to “Redeem” a RixtyCode?
A: When you redeem a RixtyCode, you transfer the value of the code into your online Rixty account. This is necessary for spending at Rixty merchants. Once a RixtyCode has been redeemed, it is no longer valid and the card or eCertificate should be recycled.
- Q: Why are all the prices at Rixty shown as r$ XXXX?
A: Once you redeem your eCertificate or Prepaid Card into your Rixty account, you convert your money into Rixties, an online virtual currency. There are 100 Rixties to every dollar. Thus $5.00 = 500 Rixties = 500. Rixties expire in one years time and can only be used to purchase virtual goods and services from publishers websites or at Rixty.com.
- Q: Can I split the value of my Rixty value among games?
A: Yes. You can use your Rixty value across multiple games, as long as you still have value in your account!
- Q: How can I check my Rixty account balance and usage history?
A: Once your RixtyCode is redeemed to your account, you will be able to view the remaining balance and usage history of the card.
- Q: Can I use my Rixty value for games not on your list?
A: No. The Rixty value may only be used with participating Games and Services that are listed on the Rixty website.
- Q: Can I cash out my Rixty account?
A: No. Your Rixty account balance has no actual cash value and is not refundable or convertible back into cash.
- Q: How long is my Rixty account balance good for? Will it expire?
A: Once you redeem a RixtyCode into your online account, the funds are valid for one year from the date of redemption, after which they will expire.
- Q: Can I get a refund if I cancel my Rixty account?
A: No. All Rixty sales are final per the Rixty Prepaid Card Terms of Service.
- Paymo (BOKU) is an online payments service that makes it easy and safe to pay for virtual and digital goods with your mobile phone.
- Purchases on many of your favorite IGG games can be charged to your wireless phone bill using Paymo (BOKU). No credit card or bank account is required.
- Please Note:
You can track your order status here after your purchase.
Click here to check the status of all your Paymo (BOKU) mobile purchases in Paymo (BOKU) website. The extra service fees will be charged to cover the additional processing costs for Telecom Carriers and Paymo (BOKU).
Any abnormal state for purchase please go to IGG Service for more help
- Carriers & Coverage
Together with Paymo (BOKU) valued carrier partners, Paymo (BOKU) reaches over 1.6 billion consumers around the world. That’s a lot of people waiting to use their mobile phones in their virtual lives.
Have questions about Paymo (BOKU)? Please click here.
6. Wallie Card
- PaysafecardPaysafecard is every bit as simple as cash. You don't need a bank account or a credit card: that's because paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that you can buy from local shops and use to pay for online transactions on the internet.
- The Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). We request that any child under the age of 13 who wishes to use the Site obtain the permission of his/her parent or guardian.
- Please note:
Any abnormal state for purchase please go to IGG Service for more help.
You can track your order status here after your purchase.
The additional service fees will be charged to cover the additional processing costs for Paysafecard.
- 1.How to use a Paysafecard?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1.Find your way to your nearest paysafecard retailer. There are over 20,000 throughout the UK. Find stocklist
2.Decide which value paysafecard you wish to buy. paysafecards are available in £10, £25, £50 or £75.
3.Use your paysafecard to pay online. Each paysafecard has a 16-digit PIN code. Simply enter this code on the website where you wish to shop, play or make a phone call. And that’s it – you’ve paid No need for a credit card or debit card.Depending on the outlet where you purchase it, your paysafecard will be either be a card with advertising or a printout from a machine. The physical format of your paysafecard makes no difference to how it works.
- 2. How to use my balance?
Please click on 'Enter additional PINs!' to enter the PIN code. A PIN code can be used for many times until it is empty.
- 3. Where to check my Paysafecard balance?
Click here to check your card’s balance, and here you can also set a password for your paysafecard.
- 4. Where to buy a Paysafecard?
There are 20,000 local shops in the UK and over 210,000 outlets in 16 countries across Europe where you can quickly and easily buy a paysafecard voucher.
See where to buy paysafecards
Click on the PayPoint symbol to find an outlet near you.
- 5. Where can you use Paysafecard?
paysafecard is welcomed at over 2,700 web shops in the UK and Europe. These include the largest bingo & betting sites and lottery organisers, telecoms, games and music download companies.
- 6. Which countries are available to buy Paysafecard at the moment?
- For additional information you can always link to – http://www.paysafecard.com